Capturing and highlighting the fundraising and volunteering efforts of our people is important to the Suncorp Group.
Sharing your story helps celebrate and demonstrate how big hearts and bold ideas can achieve anything.
Tips for writing your story:
- Use plain English (avoid acronyms and jargon)
- An ideal story length is two to three paragraphs (with a maximum of 12 sentences)
- You may wish to mention the activity, the cause and what it means to you, when it will be/was held and any others that were involved
- Encourage readers to also act by fundraising, donating, volunteering etc
- And don’t forget to include images to bring your story to life
"It’s soul cleansing, heart-warming and you will come away feeling like you have accomplished something really, really special,” says Jame Over the past two years, James has volunteered for Habitat...
“As an ex-serviceman I have seen the impact that post traumatic stress disorder has on individuals, as well as their loved ones." Jason Anderson from Banking & Wealth has turned his hobby into...