Capturing and highlighting the fundraising and volunteering efforts of our people is important to the Suncorp Group.
Sharing your story helps celebrate and demonstrate how big hearts and bold ideas can achieve anything.
Tips for writing your story:
- Use plain English (avoid acronyms and jargon)
- An ideal story length is two to three paragraphs (with a maximum of 12 sentences)
- You may wish to mention the activity, the cause and what it means to you, when it will be/was held and any others that were involved
- Encourage readers to also act by fundraising, donating, volunteering etc
- And don’t forget to include images to bring your story to life
“Thanks Brighter Futures for helping us to help this wonderful organisation,” says Vanessa. Shining a light on a good cause Each year, Vanessa Mylonas from Customer Platforms lavishes her home with...
“The beard sparked conversations about the importance of checking your bowels. It also makes you realise that an uncomfortable conversation with a doctor about bowel activity won’t seem so daunting...