Capturing and highlighting the fundraising and volunteering efforts of our people is important to the Suncorp Group.
Sharing your story helps celebrate and demonstrate how big hearts and bold ideas can achieve anything.
Tips for writing your story:
- Use plain English (avoid acronyms and jargon)
- An ideal story length is two to three paragraphs (with a maximum of 12 sentences)
- You may wish to mention the activity, the cause and what it means to you, when it will be/was held and any others that were involved
- Encourage readers to also act by fundraising, donating, volunteering etc
- And don’t forget to include images to bring your story to life
“I rode with a picture of my friend on the back of my shirt so he could join me for the challenge. When I completed the ride, I knew he was with me, in my heart. I now complete the challenge and...
“Thanks Brighter Futures for helping us to help this wonderful organisation,” says Vanessa. Shining a light on a good cause Each year, Vanessa Mylonas from Customer Platforms lavishes her home with...