Capturing and highlighting the fundraising and volunteering efforts of our people is important to the Suncorp Group.
Sharing your story helps celebrate and demonstrate how big hearts and bold ideas can achieve anything.
Tips for writing your story:
- Use plain English (avoid acronyms and jargon)
- An ideal story length is two to three paragraphs (with a maximum of 12 sentences)
- You may wish to mention the activity, the cause and what it means to you, when it will be/was held and any others that were involved
- Encourage readers to also act by fundraising, donating, volunteering etc
- And don’t forget to include images to bring your story to life
“I’ve chose Beyond Blue because of the great work they do for a very worthwhile cause. I’ve seen firsthand the impact of depression and anxiety on those who suffer and their loved ones,” says...
"I know the funds I have raised will have a big impact on people's lives and provide opportunities,” says Jasbir. There’s more than one way to show you care. Through volunteering and fundraising,...