Capturing and highlighting the fundraising and volunteering efforts of our people is important to the Suncorp Group.
Sharing your story helps celebrate and demonstrate how big hearts and bold ideas can achieve anything.
Tips for writing your story:
- Use plain English (avoid acronyms and jargon)
- An ideal story length is two to three paragraphs (with a maximum of 12 sentences)
- You may wish to mention the activity, the cause and what it means to you, when it will be/was held and any others that were involved
- Encourage readers to also act by fundraising, donating, volunteering etc
- And don’t forget to include images to bring your story to life
"There was no room for crying, just laughter and happiness", said Jacinta. Jacinta Park from Insurance recently volunteered at TAD Disability Services' Open Day. TAD aim to change the lives of...
"I was running to support a charity that is very close to my heart", says Tanya. On 3 July 2016, Tanya Kendal from Finance took her place at the start line of the iconic Gold Coast Airport...