Capturing and highlighting the fundraising and volunteering efforts of our people is important to the Suncorp Group.
Sharing your story helps celebrate and demonstrate how big hearts and bold ideas can achieve anything.
Tips for writing your story:
- Use plain English (avoid acronyms and jargon)
- An ideal story length is two to three paragraphs (with a maximum of 12 sentences)
- You may wish to mention the activity, the cause and what it means to you, when it will be/was held and any others that were involved
- Encourage readers to also act by fundraising, donating, volunteering etc
- And don’t forget to include images to bring your story to life
"We had a fantastic morning helping out at the event and knowing that the money raised goes towards SIDS and Kids." Brave employees from the Apia and CIL Portfolio Team faced a winter's morning in...
During the month of April, Work From Home Consultant, Shey Cummings, has visited the 530 Collins Street office twice a week to raise money for the Australian Cervical Cancer Foundation. In 2015,...