Capturing and highlighting the fundraising and volunteering efforts of our people is important to the Suncorp Group.
Sharing your story helps celebrate and demonstrate how big hearts and bold ideas can achieve anything.
Tips for writing your story:
- Use plain English (avoid acronyms and jargon)
- An ideal story length is two to three paragraphs (with a maximum of 12 sentences)
- You may wish to mention the activity, the cause and what it means to you, when it will be/was held and any others that were involved
- Encourage readers to also act by fundraising, donating, volunteering etc
- And don’t forget to include images to bring your story to life
"Gisborne Contact Centre had previously had Guide Dogs Victoria visit and as a group we really wanted to give something back to the organisation and support the wonderful things they do for the...
Kate Job reflects on how fortunate her team are to have the support of leaders and Brighter Futures to give back to their community. Banking Services, located on Level 30 at Brisbane Square, has...