Capturing and highlighting the fundraising and volunteering efforts of our people is important to the Suncorp Group.
Sharing your story helps celebrate and demonstrate how big hearts and bold ideas can achieve anything.
Tips for writing your story:
- Use plain English (avoid acronyms and jargon)
- An ideal story length is two to three paragraphs (with a maximum of 12 sentences)
- You may wish to mention the activity, the cause and what it means to you, when it will be/was held and any others that were involved
- Encourage readers to also act by fundraising, donating, volunteering etc
- And don’t forget to include images to bring your story to life
On a recent trip to the Suncorp Manila office, PI Partnering were proud to deliver a collection of gifts and goods to an orphanage run by the CRIBS Foundation. The PI Partnering team were...
Jen Gearing relives her New York Marathon experience and her team's incredible fundraising effort for MND and Me. "My New York Marathon goal is done and dusted! What a humbling adventure, with 42...