Capturing and highlighting the fundraising and volunteering efforts of our people is important to the Suncorp Group.
Sharing your story helps celebrate and demonstrate how big hearts and bold ideas can achieve anything.
Tips for writing your story:
- Use plain English (avoid acronyms and jargon)
- An ideal story length is two to three paragraphs (with a maximum of 12 sentences)
- You may wish to mention the activity, the cause and what it means to you, when it will be/was held and any others that were involved
- Encourage readers to also act by fundraising, donating, volunteering etc
- And don’t forget to include images to bring your story to life
Spinal Cord Injuries Australia (SCIA) presented to a GIO sponsored WorkCover Severe Injury Forum earlier this year. The favour was returned when GIO’s Severe Injury team spent the day volunteering...
For Suncorp Group employees, selling strawberry sundaes at the Ekka is about more than just an iconic taste! More than 200 Suncorp employees donned their gowns and hair nets to support the Prince...